bac Teen Wolf Season 3 Teasers (Isaac, Lydia, Scott, and Derek) ~ Your Ultimate Source for Teen Wolf

Monday 20 May 2013

Teen Wolf Season 3 Teasers (Isaac, Lydia, Scott, and Derek)

This Might Hurt! It already hurts and it hasn't even started yet tight now who I am freaking out who the hell happen to those person which they are Isaac, Lydia, Scott, and Derek that four of them had an tragic happen to them and hoping that they will not die on this season.

Isaac – was in the bath tub with eyes in I have strong feeling that those hands belong to Hoechlin and Dylan. I think that these teasers with Scott ( the one where he is screaming) and this one have something to do with Derek teaching them to resist pain. Remember how Derek broke Isaac's arm in season two? I think it might be Derek teaching them how to fight the Alpha's.

Lydia – Screaming to death who I am thinking that if you LOOK AT THE HAIR!! IT LOOKS LIKE ALLISON!! If you see the pics of the behind scenes, you can see that Allison cut her hair, and it's like that in the red dress

Scott - I think that Scott is going through this pain to learn how to resist it, I mean, remember when Derek broke Isaac's arm is season two? I think he's learning how to take pain so that he can fight the Alpha's. Thoughts?

Derek - The person or thing behind the door might be the Leader of the Alpha Pack. The girl stabbing Derek, from looking at the color of hair, look's to be Cora...??? But geez, these trailers are sadistic and perfect. I can't wait for season.

The question right now is we have teasers of Isaac, Lydia, Scott, and Derek. Now, we need Allison and Stiles. I have a feeling Stiles will be last.





0 comments:

Post a Comment